Sept 8th, 2020

This is the week we should hear the results of of Application to restore/protect our shoreline! Today is the final day of the DNR 30 day review period! Patiently waiting for the email or Phone Call- we did have to make one change with the elevation level of rip rap – this concern was presented to us in the first week of the review but no calls for changes since then!
If we receive our permit for shoreline protection and restoration we are ready to start the work! Holding our breath😳