Find out all the fun 4th of July events taking place in Baudette and the surrounding areas – click on link below!!
- 4th of July Celebrations – Reverse Parade begins at 1pm. People can drive by and view the “floats” parked at the old casino parking lot by the Point. Food trucks will be at the Point Saturday, July 4th. The Spud Wagon will be there Friday-Sunday. Fireworks are still planned for Saturday night with designated watch sites. Doug’s Supermarket is now providing flyers and maps to customers. To stay up-to-date, visit the Warroad Comes Together Facebook page.
- Are you hiring? Post job announcements at VisitWarroad.com
- Annie’s Trading Post opening a new Warroad location at 317 Lake Street.
- Algoma Eatery & Tavern reopens July 3rd!
- Warroad hotels are open!
- Virtual Yellow Rose Race – Warroad’s favorite race is still on! Do the virtual race or participate in the Race to the Rose challenge.
18-386-3543 or 800-328-4455