Dale’s phone 320-630-7897 out of service until the new phone arrives Mon or Tues next week! To reach Dale call our Resort phone 320-630-6734!
Building supplies coming in for our new main office building!! Few more trips to Menards still to go!
Also changing the roads in and out of our resort and moving our Office more centrally located!! Making changes to better help our Guests both summer and winter!!
Now there’s a fish, 28” walleye took a pic and then released! Good job Jan & Terry!
New Addition for our Guest’s at Dale’s On Lake of the Woods! Available for both summer and winter guests!!
Connie first time ice order with the new ice cooler😎! Thank you Terry!!!
Camping Guests every day- such a blessing! Such fun to meet new camping guests along with enjoying seeing our winter fishing guests enjoy summertime with us. Camping guests coming back throughout this warm weather summer fun -we enjoy you all so much!
Update on improvement plans:
Working on 3 additional campsites- hoping to compete by Nov 1st.
Picking up building supplies next week for our new main entrance structure. Received a call from the DNR office informing us of a meeting onsite with DNR, County, State, Core of Engineer, our Engineer regarding our shoreline protection and campground marina permit application. Building materials for bordering our resort and reconstruction of traffic flow in and out of our resort and our new main entrance structure!
Independence Day, July 4th! We fought hard, we prayed hard. Keep praying through these difficult times! Our Freedom is a gift- A gift from those that put their lives on the line for us. Keep praying! -c-
Watch a fun video of Dale and Connie with a Lily pad incident. Dale got Connie good this time!
Here is the end result Photo of Dale’s successful shinanigan!
Find out all the fun 4th of July events taking place in Baudette and the surrounding areas – click on link below!!
- 4th of July Celebrations – Reverse Parade begins at 1pm. People can drive by and view the “floats” parked at the old casino parking lot by the Point. Food trucks will be at the Point Saturday, July 4th. The Spud Wagon will be there Friday-Sunday. Fireworks are still planned for Saturday night with designated watch sites. Doug’s Supermarket is now providing flyers and maps to customers. To stay up-to-date, visit the Warroad Comes Together Facebook page.
- Are you hiring? Post job announcements at VisitWarroad.com
- Annie’s Trading Post opening a new Warroad location at 317 Lake Street.
- Algoma Eatery & Tavern reopens July 3rd!
- Warroad hotels are open!
- Virtual Yellow Rose Race – Warroad’s favorite race is still on! Do the virtual race or participate in the Race to the Rose challenge.
18-386-3543 or 800-328-4455